Tuesday, March 28, 2006



Good morning traders. I have quite a few things to trade and am always working in different media�s.. As I am working in fabric art right now I would like anything I can embellish with or trading cards I can transfer to cloth or rubber stamps or�.you name it. I am going to try to put in a little from every different thing I enjoy so my needs are wide. The first art form I work in is metal engraving. The two pictures I am showing are very small. The frame is 6 inches x 6 inches and the engraved piece is three� x 3�. I have four in the same type of frames. Quite light weight so don� worry about my postage. I have some totes to put together today so will see you again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger jane said...

On my way

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

UPDATE: ONE ARTWORK has gone in a trade with Faucon for one of his books. Done deal:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home